Experience the exhilarating feeling that only the XCAT SAIL can provide. The short but strong mainsail in combination with the large genoa makes this catamaran a joy to sail, in all different types of wind conditions.
A lightweight Rowing Catamaran and a Sailing Catamaran in one boat. The XCAT can even be powered by a small electric outboard or use the XCAT as you would a Stand Up Paddle board (SUP).
We offer two systems for rowing or sculling: RowVista® - forward facing rowing or bow faced sculling - featuring also Blade Feathering. We also offer normal Rowing or sculling (RowMotion®) similar to the rowing shells like Alden with traditional sculling oars.
The XCAT is not only a light weight boat. It is also very quickly assembled without the use of any tools. The heaviest part on the XCAT is max 17.5 kg (38.6 lbs). The XCAT is a collapsible and cartoppable Catamaran, easy to be handled by one person.
The hulls are foam-filled, extreme rugged and unsinkable. An advantage against an inflatable sailing dinghy or inflatable travel cat. And the perfect streamline enables good speed with low winds.
As a portable mobile Catamaran with front rowing oars and blade feathering the XCAT is an alternative to the kayak or canoe. Immense stability, perfect also for swimming or bathing in open water.
Of course even fishing is possible. We offer Railblaza, Scotty, Borika Fasten Adapter for fishing rod holder as an accessory.
All information about the XCAT and numerous pictures and videos can be found on the XCAT website!
Row on inflatable SUP boards, kayaks and skiffs as well as on your own
SUP board or boat - regardless of whether it is hard shell or inflatable.
The revolution in rowing
ROWonAIR® lets you row on inflatable SUP boards, kayaks, and skiffs as well as on your own inflatable or hard shell Stand Up Paddle board, kayak, canoe or any other style of boat.
For rowing or sculling choose between two unique rowing systems: RowVista® and RowMotion®.
With RowVista®, the innovative high-tech forward rowing system with linkage mechanism and blade feathering integrated for beginners and professionals, you row in the direction you are facing. The RowVista® forwards rowing oars are foldable and are only 2.06 m (81") long when folded.
With RowMotion® you row in classic reverse style, just like with conventional rowing and sculling. The classic sculls are also available as a 2-piece version with a length of 1.75 m (69") when dismantled (optional).
Simply attach and secure the folding rowing systems – RowVista® or RowMotion® - to the ROW ON of your choice:
- MOJO 18', the fast rowing board for best performance
- DUDE 18', the wide rowing board for maximum safety
- AIRKAYAK 16', the inflatable kayak for the whole family
- AIRSKIFF 17', the inflatable skiff for performance-driven rowers
- SUP 14', the lightweight SUP board for athletic rowing at every level
- Your own SUP/Boat, for inflatable or hard shell SUPs and boats
- No tools are needed to assemble/dismantle the rowing system which takes less than 2 minutes to click together to form a strong unit.
- Everything fits into one bag. Your ROWonAIR® rowing boat or board is supplied in a sturdy bag.
- Straightforward transport by air, car or on foot is thus guaranteed. Now you can row anywhere whenever you want. Complete freedom for recreational and athletic rowers.
Discover the extensive product range and experience the revolution in rowing on the ROWonAIR® website!